Sunday, March 20, 2011

Homefront FX reel and a sneak peek!

Hello!
I know it has been a while, but I'm still working on the post for the pipeline from maya to unreal via subUV. I'm going to attempt to post that before the end of March. In the meantime, here's a quick cut reel I did from some of the VFX work I did on Homefront. Homefront uses Unreal tech so this is more of what Unreal can do. I came into the project late, and had a lot to do in a very short amount of time. I used most of the texture assets they had already made for consistency and because of the time crunch. The fire really needed work so I reworked that from the ground up... which is what I'll be showing as an example of the afore mentioned pipeline.Well here it is:


Homefront FX Reel 2011 from Fred Hooper on Vimeo.

Here's the other reel I worked up for Singularity:


Fred Hooper FX Reel 2010 from Fred Hooper on Vimeo.

The contact info is wrong on the Sing reel, but the Homefront contact info is correct: fhoop@rocketmail.com

And finally a sneak peak of the fire render I'm using for the next post:


Fire render Maya fluids from Fred Hooper on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment