Thursday, September 22, 2011

Until the new year

Hello,
I'm going to be off line for a little bit. I'm moving this week then heading out of the U.S. for a couple months. I'm starting a job at Avalanche Studios, doing VFX. To say I'm excited is a bit of an understatement. After I get back I'm going to start a series of VFX called Magic Show. I don't get to do a lot of magic type effects, so I wanted to stretch my legs a bit with this project. I'm working up the concepts now, and convincing some of my animator friends to help with the character animations. I'll be posting more about that in the new year. Thanks for coming by and until next time. Have a good holiday!

Fred 

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! Congrats! :) Can't wait to see what FX you come up with. I love magic/fantasy type effects. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm in Stockholm now and I'm getting a lot of the prelim stuff done. Looking at some new software too... This is going to be great R&D time! More to come soon!

    ReplyDelete